Tyska Kyrkan, German Church, what is sometimes called St.Gertrude’s Church situates in the middle Gamla Stan. In the Middle Age blocks around Tyska Kyrkan was dominated by Germans. Tyska Kyrkan has been under constructing during many hundred years since 1580s to our last decades. Fire destroyed the tower once in 1878 and some parts have been under constructing until 1990s. Lowest photo has been taken next to church to Kindstugatan.